Senior B2B PR Consultant
We are currently looking for an experienced B2B PR Consultant to join our fast-growing UK-based team. You don’t need a tech background, but you do need to be inquisitive, have a willingness to learn and take enormous professionally pride in doing a good job. We’re happy to consider flexi-working arrangements too.
As a Senior B2B PR Consultant, you will be responsible for the faultless and proactive delivery of effective and creative PR campaigns to engage and grow our clients’ audience. You will coordinate PR calendars and strategies which deliver and enhance agreed campaigns, build key relationships, and gain coverage in target press.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactive, loves working in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment, and is willing to take on exciting challenges and learn new skills. We’ve been called a ‘powerhouse that gets sh*t done’ and we’re keen to protect that reputation!
- Work with the SMT (Lorraine & Liz) to develop the overall PR strategy for our clients
- Day-to-day contact for client accounts, based in key clients’ offices one day a week
- Be responsible for media outreach and executing integrated communications campaigns
- Manage Ideas Bank and content schedule, with full responsibility for content production, press releases, by-lined articles, reports, social content, award entries whilst demonstrating in-depth knowledge of a client’s business
- Thinking creatively of new angles and messaging for a global audience
- Interacting with top media outlets and journalists daily
- Ensure that day-to-day account activities and media outreach are strategically on target with each client’s business goals & KPIs
- Manage several accounts/teams and participate in mentoring junior staff
- Keep up to date with industry trends on clients’ industry sectors and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience of tech public relations/communications experience, preferably with agency-side expertise
- Fierce pride in doing a good job, methodical, goal-oriented
- Strong, proven, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with clients in the technology sector (helpful but not essential)
- Track record in pitching journalists/influencers and securing editorial coverage
- Interest in pitching new business
- Excellent research, analytical and editing skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have client-facing experience
- Creative problem-solving, organisational and strategic planning skills
- Flexibility after hours and willingness to work from home/weekends when necessary
If this sounds like your ideal role, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, simply send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]