PR Account Executive – coming soon
We’re looking to recruit a PR Account Executive who is passionate about communication and loves to write. The agency is growing steadily with amazing opportunities for results-oriented PR professionals to work on technology accounts.
The role will assist in driving integrated PR and communications campaigns forward.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactive, loves working in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment, and is willing to take on exciting challenges and learn new skills. We’ve been called a ‘powerhouse that gets sh*t done’ and we’re keen to protect that reputation!
- Assistance with day-to-day client management, reporting into the Account Manager
- Collaborate with team to build and carry out PR strategies
- Constantly create new angles and draft messaging for press releases
- Research appropriate media contacts for each story and build customized distribution lists
- Execute pitches with reporters and publications
- Map events and speaking engagements to secure opportunities for clients
- Assist in developing thought leadership pieces
- Monitor for coverage and build regular reports sharing results
- Create content for EC-PR’s content channels: social media and blog
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Keep up to date with industry trends on client industry technology and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Active within social networks, digitally savvy
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and easily adaptable
- Experience online project management tools would be beneficial
- Availability after hours and willingness to work from home/weekends when necessary
- Previous PR/ writing experience – an advantage
- Familiarity with digital publications and technology – an advantage
- PR experience a definite plus
If this sounds like your ideal role, watch this space!